Stamford Land Corporation – developers of The Stamford Residences
The Stamford Residences were built by the Stamford Land Corporation Ltd.
Listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange, they are Australasia’s largest five star hotel owner/operator and have an extensive portfolio of hotels and residential properties. Known for their exacting standards of quality, Stamford has built a reputation on maximizing the living experience in all of its landmark properties.
More information about Stamford Land Corporation can be found at:
Fletcher Construction Company
By engaging respected New Zealand construction company Fletcher Construction, the quality of workmanship and design at the Stamford Residences are second to none. Fletcher Construction proudly boasts a portfolio of showcase projects including:
- Stamford Plaza Hotel
- Auckland City Hospital (and the hospital's earlier Main Block)
- Sky Tower
- University of Auckland Clocktower Building (early 1920s)
- University of Auckland Business School, Owen G. Glenn building
- Museum of New Zealand: Te Papa Tongarewa
- a large number of retail, commercial and educational buildings throughout New Zealand
More information about Fletcher Construction can be found at: